Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November UFO Sightings


UFO Reports November 2011
Wed, Nov 16 2011 - 3:46 PM
I saw a string of bright lights, about 6-10 flying in a formation shaped like a "J"
On Oct 8th I was driving home around 8PM Central time. I was east bound on I-44 nearing the intersection of I-270 and noticed several bright lights (6-10)flying together. At first, I thought they were aircraft approaching Lambert Airport, but then I realized they were to close together. The objects ...
Wed, Nov 16 2011 - 1:02 PM
I WAS TAKING PICTURES OF THE SUNSET FROM THE TOP OF MY ROOF AND ONLY SEEN THIS OBJECT WHEN I PUT THE...
I was taking pictures of the sunset from the top of my roof on my house. When I put the pictures into my computer that's when I noticed an object in one of the photos - the photo was straight above my head/house and didn't even hear it at the time of taking the photo. The object above me was round w...
Wed, Nov 16 2011 - 10:07 AM
lights in thin rectangualar ridged formation, moved in straight line across the sky, then changed di...
I went outside on 11-15-11 around 11 pm in niagara falls ny. It was a clear night I was intending to use a new starfinding app on my phone when I noticed an unusual formation of lights in the sky. The lights were of a thin rectangular formation, six lights on the perimeter with a brighter light in t...
Wed, Nov 16 2011 - 9:48 AM
White light object streaks across the sky and stops again.
In June of '97 my fiance, my college-aged daughter and I were en route to a family reunion in Tehachipi, CA driving from Little Rock, AR on I-40. I was sitting in the passenger side front seat when, in the vicinity of Flagstaff AZ, I noticed two "brighter than normal" stars on the horizon north of t...
Wed, Nov 16 2011 - 3:22 AM
Response to case# 33373 Video for you
In response to another case reported from neenah/winnebago area-case# 33373- Ufo's were visible from Ripon wisconsin as well. Also appeared to be in the western direction and not too far in the distance. I've been starbathing for about 6 years now with much video proof of many activities in my area,...
Wed, Nov 16 2011 - 2:56 AM
Chevron-shaped light near Jupiter
I was outside with my daughter, looking at the stars as we do most nights. We have noted Jupiter before and have never seen what we saw tonight. There was an object near Jupiter that was just as bright, but shaped almost like the arrow-style cursor on most computers. It sparkled and seemed to undula...
Wed, Nov 16 2011 - 12:39 AM
One white circular object appeared in the west, followed by 3 or 4 more of the same. They fa north-s...
Bright white objects were observed immediately as they appeared to driver and passenger while driving west on US Highway 10 near the junction of Winnebago County M east of Neenah, WI at 9:33 pm CST, Tuesday, November 15. The sky was mainly clear with stars visible. One white circular object about th...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 11:58 PM
I saw a white shining craft moving east over Wichita, KS at 10:45 am central time.
I was walking my dog at 10:45 am with a sunny cloudless sky and saw a rectangular white, shining object moving slowly from west to east almost directly overhead. I watched as it noiselessly moved across the sky on a direct line to the east. There were several jets flying at high altitudes in the sky...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 11:38 PM
Only saw a flashing red sequential fight for 20 minutes
Before work, I was sitting in my back yard drinking coffee. I usually do this every morning I work. I was looking toward Orion's Belt when I noticed a distinct red light flash. I continued to watch and observed the same light flash every 8 to 10 seconds. After each flash there was a very faint red f...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 8:03 PM
V- or Triangle-Shaped UFO Slowly Moving Over West Edmonton
I was stopped behind a bus while heading east on Stony Plain Road, close to 149 St intersection in Edmonton. The bus was loading/unloading several passengers, so I had time to look around. Looked to my left out the driver's side window and saw an unusual formation of lights in the sky. The formation...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 7:31 PM
Long disc shaped UFO, VERY LARGE!!
Other people had to of seen this UFO. I was looking out my window and saw what looked like a black disc flying through dark clouds. It was very hard to see for it was very flat looking. It was moving much quicker then an airplane but slow enough for me to watch it for about 2 minutes. When I saw it ...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 6:54 PM
seen about 7 lights hovering and as soon as i seen them they slowly disappeared
Was driving east bound on hiway 10 between the towns of Alton Iowa and Granville when I suddenly saw 7 white lights hovering about 35 degrees off of the horizon. I watched for no more then 10 seconds and they faded one by one. I took out my cell phone to record them if they came back on but nothing....
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 6:35 PM
first thought it was a firework until it continued to procede in straight line, didn't explode and m...
My wife and I were meeting friend to watch a firework show on puget sound near lakewood, Wa when I looked up and saw what I thought was a firework until it continued moving very slowly and i observed it moving from the west traveling north in a straight path making no noise and the height was just a...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 3:46 PM
2 red solid lights 1 strobe light
I was sitting in the hot tub facing east, the night was clear and I could see stars clearly. While looking for satellites I observed an aircraft with 2 solid red lights at a high altitude flying from west to the northeast. This is out of the ordinary for air traffic in our area, it is mainly north o...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 3:36 PM
Multiple shapes, colors and objects
On Friday, November 11th, 2011 I was driving south on I-55 from St. Louis on my way to Texas. Around 11:15 PM and about 30 “ 45 miles north of Memphis something out of my driver side window caught my eye. The sky was clear and it was a perfect night to watch stars. 
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 3:30 PM
Bright Lights in the Sky: Edgewater, MD 21037
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time? We were driving southbound Rt. 2, then eastbound Rt. 214 in Edgewater, MD. 2. What made you first notice the object? There were very bright lights in the sky. 4-5 clusters of white lights. Pretty low, some of them just above the treeline. 
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 2:18 PM
Very bright light over paoli, PA
I was driving to pick my wife up from the train station at 2:00PM on 11/15/11 and observed an incredibly bright light hovering in the distance. It looked like a car's highbeams would at night. I slowed down to observe it and noticed other drivers looking as well. I was able to observe it for a few minutes...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 1:22 PM
A large bright light shot across 291 then flashed and disapeared
At the intersection of 291 and langsford road in my car. A large bright light shot across the sky at extreme speed at about the distance of Lee's Summit High School from where I was at but depth perseption isn't that great at night. I thought it was a plain at first but it was too close to the ground..
three red pulsating orbs in
I was watching the Vikings / packers Game, my wife went outside to smoke and called me out to show me something "You have to see this". Starting due West over the white tank mountains, 3 redish / orange pusalting orbs in unchanging triangular formation moved to the n-nw for about a minute and a half...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 12:37 PM
i have for now are night shots of these ufo's at about sixty or more thousand feet
i tried contacing different ufo's investigations and i'm ignore. Now i just join MUFON and i will have patience until i have MUFONS members present to witness this fleet of ufo's that can be seen by the naked eye on any clear night. Last summer i tried communicated with one alien of one ufo and the ...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 12:13 PM
Glowing lights
I was driving south on I-39,It was 8:50 PM I noticed one glowing light and then four more came to light, they were orange in color. When they appeared they seem to just appear, kind of like some body was turning lights on with A dimmer switch. As soon as all lights lit they dissapeared. the lights w...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 11:47 AM
satelite image,(china)
on 11/15/2011 , it was revealed that unusual lines and shapes were dicovered in a remote area of china, as i looked at those immages , it was clear that most of them could be easaly explained , however , none of the tire marks seem to lead out of the area , so i began looking a little farther out , ...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 6:54 AM
Object seen by my daughter and me on a bright sunny afternoon. Can't explain why this large object w...
After picking my daughter from school, we were walking through the highschool ballfield when we saw a huge shadow on the ground. When we looked up, we saw a circular shaped object (cerca 60 feet in diameter) hovering right over us(cerca 150 feet high). we were both frozen in schock and couldn't spea...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 3:13 AM
Multiple stationary red tipped platforms that have rotating rectangular intensely and variously colo...
When taking my dog out into my back yard, I briefly noted what I initially perceived to be a plane. My back yard abuts a wide open and quite spacious state owned desert area with what I suppose one would call small mountains or very large hills. There's no available ground lighting in the area save ...
Tue, Nov 15 2011 - 3:03 AM
Observed a very large, white, rectangular object.
Standing in backyard at 8:22am facing North. Observed a very large, white, rectangular object flying just above the cloud cover traveling East to West. No sound or contrails, unlike any aircraft I've ever seen. Lost track of object due to woods surrounding property obstructing view. Clearly white an...

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to give ideas or submit topics

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks